Khyber Medical University (KMU), Peshawar, has offered admissions in MPhil leading to PhD degree programs for Spring Semester 2011 as per the following details.
MPhil leading to PhD
- Biochemistry /Molecular biology
- MBBS/BDS recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) with 1st division
- The GAT-General conducted by NTS with a minimum of 50% cumulative score
- Not more than two 2nd Divisions with no 3rd Division in the academic career.
- Admission form is available on the university website: www.kmu.edu.pk or can be obtained from the office of Director Academics, Admissions and Quality Assurance KMU, during working hours, Monday to Saturday.
- The application form duly filled along with requisite attested photocopies of all certificates, DMCs, degrees, CNIC, domicile, valid NTS test result card GAT-General (if already qualified), 04 attested passport size recent photographs and a bank receipt of Rs. 1,000/- deposited in (Account No. 1450-8, National Bank of Pakistan, Hayatabad Township Branch, Peshawar) in favor of Khyber Medical University, Peshawar should reach the office of Director Academics, Admissions and Quality Assurance KMU, on or before the last date for submission of admission forms.
- No separate call letter will be issued for interview and admission confirmation. The information will be displayed on the notice board of the concerned Institute (IBMS) and KMU website.
- Original documents will be presented in person for verification during the interview.
- University reserves the right to withdraw the offer of admission in any discipline without mentioning any reason.
- Incomplete or application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Issuance of Admission Form: January 3, 2011
- Last date for submission of Forms: January 10, 2011
- Special GAT General Test (NTS) for KMU: January 16, 2011 (Venue: IBMS, Time 9:00 am)
- Interview: January 22, 2011
- Display of Merit List: January 25, 2011
- Last date of fee deposit: January 29, 2011
- Orientation Session: February 1, 2011
- Commencement of classes: February 02, 2011
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Director Academics, Admissions and Quality Assurance,
Khyber Medical University (KMU),
Block –IV, PDA Building, Phase-V, Hayatabad,
Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 91) 9217703, 9217704