Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) has invited applications for admission to 2-year MS programs, after 16 years of education, in the following subjects for the Session 2010-2012.
- Applied Environmental Science
- Bio Technology and Microbiology
- Political Science
- Applied Psychology
- Mass Communication
- Home Economics
- Islamic Studies
- English Literature
- Urdu Literature
- MFA (Painting)
- MFA (Graphic Design)
- Computer Sciences
- MS Business Studies
- MA TESOL
- Date for obtaining prospectus from University office: September 24, 2010
- Last date for submission of forms complete in all respects: October 4, 2010 till 4:00 p.m.
- List of eligible candidates: October 5, 2010
- Date of written test: October 6, 2010 (2:00 p.m.)
Interview date will be announced with the result of written test.
- The students with 16 years of education (4 years B.S. (Hons) or 2 years M.A./ M.Sc. only are eligible to apply for MS Program in the relevant subject.
- The candidate must have obtained 2.50/4.00 CGPA in Semester System or 50% marks in annual system in M.A. / M.Sc.
- It is mandatory for the admitted students to pass GAT-General before the completion of MS degree.
All candidates are required to bring their photographs, N.I.D. Cards, receipt of forms at the time of Written Test and Interview.
2% seats are reserved for disabled students in each discipline.
2% seats are reserved for Sports students in each discipline.
Students must attach one photograph along with attested copies of Matric, Inter and B.S (Hons) or B.A/ B.Sc. + M.A. / M.Sc. Result Cards, I.D. Card, Character Certificate and Father’s Income Certificate with the form.
Entry Test is compulsory for all disciplines, only those candidates will be eligible to appear for interview who pass the written test with 50% marks.
Kindly note for MS Business Studies page 59 of prospectus is cancelled and new amended page is attached. Kindly read the Prospectus carefully before filling out the form.
Financial assistance and scholarships are available for needy and talented students.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Lahore College for Women University,
Jail Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 42) 99200801-9, 99203089
Fax: (+92 42) 99203077