Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, formerly named as Frontier Women University, Peshawar, has notified of admission to one-year Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology for the session 2012.
At least 50% marks in MA / MSc in psychology or equivalent qualification from an Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized university.
The Department of Psychology has a special and significant role since its inception. Being the flagship department, it is blessed with the team of experienced psychologists with a broad future vision to develop the department on the most modern lines. Innovative programs like Diploma in Clinical Psychology, establishment of Therapeutic Center and practical training of psychologists are some of the achievements of this department.
The Diploma in Clinical Psychology has been launched to train mental health professionals and provide psychological services to the female and children suffering from various mental disorders. Students utilize the well equipped labs in order to enhance their research skills.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology is associated with the Lady Reading Teaching Hospital where the students can practice, develop and strengthen their psychotherapeutic skills and expand the growth of Clinical Psychology as a profession.
Applications Forms for admission are available on payment of Rs.1,300 form the Admission Section, City Campus, Asamia Road, Near Qila Bala Hisar, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar.
|Issuance of Application Form||Monday, March 12, 2012|
|Last date for submission of Admission Forms||Tuesday, March 20, 2012|
|Entrance Test||Saturday, March 24, 2012|
|Interview of shortlisted candidates||Saturday, March 31, 2012|
|Commencement of classes||Monday, April 02, 2012|
- All admissions will be granted purely on merit.
- Application sent by post or submitted after due date shall not be considered.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- The Admission Committee reserves the right to reject any candidate considering her ineligible after the screening process for Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology.
- The Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar, reserves the right to withdraw any program and to amend the policy governing the program or to make inevitable modification, in the programs or courses of studies as and when deemed necessary.
For further information, you may please contact:
Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University,
(Formerly Frontier Women University Peshawar)
Asamia Road, Near Qila Bala Hisar, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (091) 9239297