Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University, Larkana has invited applications for admissions to first year of MBBS and BDS programs for session 2010-2011.
Tagged districts of selection centers are:
- Chandka Medical College, Larkana: Larkana, Kamber Shahdadkot, Jacobabad, Kashmore, Shikarpur, Dadu, Naushehro Feroze
- Ghulam Muhammad Mahar Medical College, Sukkur: Sukkur, Ghotki, Kahirpur Mirs
- Academics: For all categories of seats following is minimum qualification: HSSC-II / A Level Pre-Medical (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics) from any educational board in Pakistan or equivalent certificate from IBCC, Islamabad in at least B Grade (60% marks) as mentioned below:
- Annual 2010
- Annual or Supplementary 2009
- Domicile and PRC Form-C: Applicants must have the Domicile P-1 and PRC Form C along with Domicile P-1 of father / mother / guardian from the same district tagged to Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University (SMBBMU), Larkana for applying on all categories viz general merit, merit cum choice, disabled, UEAP (local and overseas Pakistani).
- Last date of submission of application for: September 20, 2010
- Date of entry test: October 17, 2010
Prospectus including all necessary information, application form and admit car in triplicate can be purchase by paying Rs.200 from following TCS Express Centers:
- Kandh Kot
- Naushehro Ferzoe
- Shahdad Kot
- Kahirpur Mirs
- Pano Aqil
- Amber Tower Branch, Karachi
- Auto Bhan Road, Hyderabad
- PMC Road, Benazirabad (Nawabshah)
- All eligible candidates belonging to tagged districts have to appear in the Entry test. Candidates from FATA, NA and AJK will not be allowed to appear in Entry Test.
- Time and venue of Entry Test will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University has not authorized any institution or individual to conduct preparation for the Entry Test.
- The representative TCS Express Centers mentioned below are authorized to check the eligibility criteria as mentioned in prospectus before accepting application forms.
- In case of ineligibility forms will not be accepted by TCS Express Centers.
How to submit application form?
- Original completely filled application along with one powder Photostat copy of required documents duly attested by Government officer of B-18 or above.
- Original receipt of payment of Rs.1,200 as Entry Test fee (non-refundable) in the name of Vice Chancellor, SMBBMU, Larkana in account number 025938583 100344 paid in any branch of MCB in Sindh. Write name of candidate with father’s name and district on back of receipt.
- Application form complete in all respects containing all required documents shall be submitted within due date at above mentioned TCS Express Centers.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact at: