Sukkur Institute of Business Administration has offered admission to Associate Degree in Education (ADE) for the academic session 2012-2013.
Applications are invited for admission to two-year ADE at its newly established “Department of Education Management”, approved by HEC, replacing old PTC and CT courses.
In Higher Education Commission (HEC) Ranking 2012, Sukkur IBA was ranked a 4th best business school in Pakistan.
- Intermediate (FA / FSc or equivalent) with minimum 50% marks.
- Age Limit: Maximum 24 years on closing date of admission.
Admission application forms can also be downloaded from Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Sukkur website.
Unique Features of the Program
- Has a close Liaison with the Daytona Community College, Florida, USA.
- The program will be offered at IBA’s constituent Community College, Khairpur.
Unique Features of the Institute
- Highly qualified faculty
- State-of-the-art laboratories
- Residential facility available
- Transport facility (pick and drop)
- Un-interrupted power supply
- Play ground
|Issuance of admission forms||March 13, 2012|
|Last date for submission of forms||April 17, 2012|
|Admission Test||April 22, 2012|
|Announcement of results||April 28, 2012|
|Commencement of classes||May 07, 2012|
For further information, you may please contact:
Sukkur Institute of Business Administration,
Airport Road, Sukkur-65200 Sindh, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (071) 5630272, 5633492, 5804421 Ext: 108, 179
UAN: (071) 111-785-422
Fax: (071) 5632465
E-mail: admission (at) iba-suk.edu.pk