Sukkur Institute of Business Administration (Sukkur IBA) in collaboration with Government of Sindh is starting Talent Hunt Program for financially challenged students of Sindh province.
The selected candidates will be admitted to five months Foundation Semester in which following subjects will be taught: English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Computer, Accounting, Economics and Physics.
Students qualifying the foundation semester will be awarded admission to following programs:
- BS Computer Science
- BS Electrical Engineering (Telecom Specialization)
Main Features of Talent Hunt Program
- No tuition fees
- Books will be provided free of cost
- Free accommodation and transport
- Rs.3,000 stipend per month will be paid to each student
- Intermediate from any Government recognized intermediate board of Sindh in the year 2009 or 2010
- Students with minimum 50% marks in annual examination with no supplement
- For BS Electrical Engineering (Telecom Specialization) candidates must have Intermediate in Pre-Engineering with 60% marks passed in annual examination with no supplement
- Students applying for Talent Hunt Program must possess domicile of Sindh province
Application Forms can be obtained from the Sukkur IBA or downloaded from Sukkur IBA website (PDF, 1353KB).
- Forms issuance: October 4, 2010
- Last date: November 22, 2010
- Admission Test: November 28, 2010
- Interviews: December 5-12, 2010
- Classes start: January 3, 2011
[Updated on October 31, 2010]
For obtaining application form for Talent Hunt Program and further information, you may please contact:
Sukkur Institute of Business Administration
Airport Road, Sukkur, Pakistan.
UAN: 071 (111-785-422) Ext: 108,169
Fax: (+92 71) 5632465