University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore, has notified following information for Entry Test and Undergraduate Admission 2011.
Entry Test and Admission process for Undergraduate Entry 2011 will start from June 2011. Prospective applicants have been advised by UET Lahore to prepare the following documents.
- Domicile certificate with recent photograph.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B form from NADRA.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought (i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass) or equivalent).
- Detailed Marks Certificates.
- 6 passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A Level) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C.
- If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis you are to submit following documents:
- An employment certificate (on Form VIII) of applicant’s parent / guardian in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form VIII can be downloaded from UET Lahore website or can be obtained from the office of the contact person mentioned below.
- A photocopy of recent visa of applicant’s parent / guardian, attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
For further information, you may please contact:
Prof. Dr. Salim Abid Tabassum,
Convener, Admission Committee,
University of Engineering and Technology (UET),
GT Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 99029452, 99029216, 99029470