University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Peshawar, has admissions open to Master’s degree programs for session Spring 2012.
Applications are invited for by for admission to M.Sc. degree programs in Engineering, MS degree program in Mathematics, M.Sc. in Urban Infrastructure Engineering and M.Sc. Urban Infrastructure Planning and Management on prescribed forms available at the Directorate of Admissions, UET, Peshawar.
Detailed information of the following fields of specialization open for admission is available in UET, Peshawar, Prospectus, 2011-2012.
- Farm Machinery and Power Engineering
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geo Technical Engineering
Computer Systems Engineering
Computer Software Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Communication and Electronics Engineering
National Institute of Urban Infrastructure Planning
- Urban Infrastructure Engineering
- Urban Infrastructure Planning and Management
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Dynamics and Control
- Mechanical Engineering Design
Basics Science and Islamiat
Candidates seeking admission to:
– M.Sc. degree programs must have passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering discipline recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
– M.Sc. in Urban Infrastructure Engineering must have passed Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC):
- Civil Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Resource Engineering
- Sanitary Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geoinformatics Engineering
– M.Sc. in Urban Infrastructure Planning and Management must have passed Bachelor’s degree in the following discipline:
- Town Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Environmental Sciences
- Engineering (Civil, Transportation, Water Resource, Sanitary, Environmental, Geoinformatics, Agriculture, Industrial, Engineering Management)
– MS Mathematics must have either M.Sc. (Mathematics) degree or have a 16-years Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad.
Candidates are required to submit application forms available at National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) to NTS office at B-2 Rahatabad Colony, Near Pakistan Forest Institute, Peshawar along with prescribed fee of Rs.500.
NTS GAT (General) or GRE (General) International will be compulsory for all the applicants for admission to Master’s programs (minimum 50% marks).
Candidates who qualify the NTS GAT (General) or GRE (General) International (obtaining at least 50% marks) shall be required to obtain Postgraduate Prospectus from Directorate of Admissions, UET Peshawar, and submit admission forms on or before February 14, 2012.
No separate call letters will be issued for interview/admission. Applicants should check the notice boards themselves for merit list and admission.
- Last date for submission of NTS application form: January 27, 2012
- NTS Test to be conducted at 9:00 am at UET Peshawar: February 05, 2012
- NTS Test result: February 08, 2012
- Prospectus available at Directorate of Admissions: February 08, 2012
- Last date for applying to M.Sc. degree program (on prescribed forms): February 14, 2012
- Departmental Subject Test: February 16, 2012
- Departmental Subject Test result: February 20, 2012
- Display of Merit List: February 24, 2012
- Registration for Open Merit seats: February 27, 2012 to March 05, 2012
- Registration for Rationalized Fee Basis: March 06, 2012 to March 09, 2012
- Commencement of classes: March 12, 2012
For further information, you may please contact:
Directorate of Admissions,
University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar,
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (091) 9216784
E-mail: admissions (at) nwfpuet (dot) edu (dot) pk