University of Education, Bank Road Campus, Lahore, has admissions open for Spring Session 2011 Evening programs.
Offered programs are:
- BA B.Ed.
- B.Sc. B.Ed.
- BBA (Hons)
- BS Information Technology (IT)
- BFA B.Ed.
- B.Ed. (Elementary)
- B.Ed. (Secondary)
- MA English B.Ed.
- MA Urdu B.Ed.
- M.Sc. Mathematics B.Ed.
- MA History B.Ed.
- M.Phil. Urdu
Eligibility for Undergraduate Programs: Intermediate (minimum 2nd division)
Eligibility for Postgraduate Programs: Graduation (minimum 2nd division)
Eligibility for M.Ed.: B.Ed. (minimum 2nd division)
Eligibility for M.Sc. Mathematics B.Ed. & M.Sc. Maths: B.Sc. (minimum 2nd division) and also 2nd division in the subject of Mathematics (A&B Courses)
Eligibility for M.Phil.: Minimum 3.00 GPA with 50% GAT score
Note: 3rd Division in last degree will not be entertained.
No age limit.
Attraction for those who have earned B.Ed. degree during last three years:
- MA Urdu
- MA History
- MA English
- M.Sc. Mathematics
Why Study at UE?
University of Education, Bank Road Campus, Lahore offers excellent facilities that are second to none and an ideal environment for teaching and learning.
- Only female campus of University of Education
- Outstanding faculty
- Model classrooms
- Well equipped labs
- Well stocked digital library
- Excellence in teaching and research
- Highly interactive environment
How to Apply?
Admission Forms and Prospectus will be available at Bank of Punjab, Chuburji Branch, Lahore, from January 5, 2011.
- Last date for submission of admission forms: January 14, 2011
- Display of 1st merit list: January 19, 2011
- Last date for deposit of dues: January 25, 2011
- Display of 2nd merit list: January 26, 2011
- Last date for deposit of dues: January 27, 2011
- Display of 3rd merit list: January 28, 2011
- Last date for deposit of dues: January 31, 2011
- Commencement of classes: February 1, 2011
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
University of Education,
Bank Road Campus, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 42) 37320303