University of Gujrat (UOG) is an innovative world class institution working on economy, social policy, technology and research to enable our youth to compete at international level and to achieve excellence in research and teaching in all disciplines in co-educational semester system environment.
UOG is offering M.A. / M.Sc. / MBA 2-years (morning) degree programs for the Fall semester 2010 in following subjects:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- MBA (3.5-year program)
Admission forms are available at Bank of Punjab Fawara Chowk Branch and Bank of Punjab Hafiz Hayat Campus Gujrat on the payment of Rs.400.
Forms can be downloaded from UOG website www.uog.edu.pk and can be submitted through Registered Post to the respective department, Hafiz Hayat Campus University of Gujrat, along with Bank Draft of Rs. 500 in the name of Treasurer University of Gujrat. Without bank draft of required amount the form will not be accepted.
Candidates should submit separate form for each subject. For reserve seats separate form should be submitted.
Merit lists will be displayed at Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat and UOG website.
Schedule of Admission
- Availability of forms: September 20, 2010
- Last Date of forms receiving: September 24, 2010
- Date of Entry Test to be conducted by departments: September 25, 2010
- Display of first merit list: September 29, 2010
- Fee deposit for first merit list: Up to October 1, 2010
- Display of second merit list: October 4, 2010
- Fee deposit for second merit list: Up to October 6, 2010
- Commencement of classes: October 11, 2010
Trial for sports and Co-Curricular activities will be held on September 27, 2010 at 10:00 am at Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
University of Gujrat, Hafiz Hayat Campus,
Jalalpur Jattan Road, Gujrat, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 53) 3643171
Fax: (+92 53) 3643172
Mobile phone: (+92 300) 7757267, (+92 322) 5966936