University of Gujrat has offered admissions to MS / M.Phil. degree programs for the session 2013.
Admission is offered to the following programs:
Morning Full Time
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Fine Arts
- English (Linguistics)
- English (Literature)
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication (Professional Track)
- Mass Communication (Research Track)
- Multimedia and Digital Arts
Evening Part Time
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Sciences
Weekend (Saturday, Sunday)
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Sciences
- MS / M.Phil. candidate shall posses at least sixteen years of education (MA / M.Sc. / BS-4 years degree / BBA/ BE / B.Sc. (Engineering) degree or its equivalent qualifications in the relevant subject.
- The candidate shall have at least 45% marks in the annual examination system or 2.5 CGPA in the semester system examination throughout his / her academic career except in Matriculation and Intermediate examinations.
- GAT General (NTS) or subject GRE with 50 % accumulative score.
- Candidate shall have to pass the Departmental Subject Based Written Test (DSBWT) and Interview.
- In-service candidates shall submit NOC to apply for admission to MS / M.Phil. at University of Gujrat at the time of submission of application. The study leave approval letter from the department concerned shall be required at the time of registration.
|Date of availably of admission forms from Bank of Punjab, University of Gujrat and Circular Road, Fawara Chock, Gujrat branches||December 31, 2012|
|Last date for submission of complete form in the department concerned||January 16, 2013|
|Departmental Test||January 20, 2013|
|Interview of the short listed candidates||January 23 to 25, 2013|
|First merit list||January 28, 2013|
|Last date for submission of fee (for first merit list)||January 31, 2013|
|Second merit list (if required)||February 05, 2013|
|Last date for submission of fee (for second merit list)||February 07, 2013|
- The interview and merit lists shall be posted on the department concerned notice board.
- No letter shall be issued to the individual concerned for interview/admission.
- The department concerned may be contacted for further detail for interview and schedule.
For further information, you may please contact:
University of Gujrat (UOG),
Hafiz Hayat Campus, Jalalpur Jattan Road, Gujrat, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (053) 3643171, 3643121
Fax: +92 (053) 3643067