The University of Lahore has invited applications to fill the enhanced capacity in MBBS program of University College of Medicine for the year 2011.
University College of Medicine and Dentistry is accredited by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
The University of Lahore is chartered by the Government of Punjab, included among top 500 universities of the world, among top 75 universities of Asia in life sciences and biomedicine, and among top 75 universities of Asia in natural sciences according to ranking by Times Higher Education Supplement and QS.
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, or equivalent foreign qualification like the British G.C.E. A Level or American High School Examination with medical subjects are eligible for the entry test to be conducted by University of Lahore and forms are available at campus or website.
- Result of medical colleges entrance test conducted by federal government or any provincial government shall be acceptable at given weightage.
- Entry test shall be given weightage as per PMDC policy.
- Applications last date: April 28, 2011
- Entry test shall be conducted on: April 29, 2011
- Orientation and commencement of classes: May 2, 2011
For further information, you may please contact:
The University of Lahore,
Defence Road Campus
1-Km Defence Road (Off Raiwind Road), Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 35321457-60
Fax: +92 (042) 35321760
E-mail: info (at) uol (dot) edu (dot) pk