University of Science and Technology, Bannu, has announced of admissions to Master’s (02 years) and B.Ed. (01 year) programs for session 2011-2012.
Application forms for the admission are available at Khyber Bank, Main Campus Bannu Township, and from the offices of the Directors / Chairmen of respective institutes/departments of University of Science and Technology, Bannu, on payment of Rs.500 (non-refundable).
The forms are also available on the university website. The form downloaded from the website must be accompanied by a bank draft of Rs.500 (non-refundable as admission processing fee) in favor of the Treasurer, UST Bannu.
|MCS||B.Sc. Computer Science / B.Sc. with Mathematics A|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc. with Physics|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||B.Sc. with Chemistry|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. with Botany|
|MBA||BBA / B.Com. / BA / B.Sc. with Statistics/Mathematics/Economics|
|M.A. English||BA with Elective English|
|B.Ed.||BA / B.Sc.|
General Conditions of Eligibility
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply:
- At least 45% marks for postgraduate programs are required in the last degree.
- 46 seats in postgraduate programs are available.
- 46 seats are available in evening session under self-support scheme in MBA and MCS.
- Launching of a particular discipline shall be subject to the admission of requisite number of students.
- All admissions will be purely on merit basis.
- 04 seats for Balochistan, 05 seats for female, 02 for FATA, 01 for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-based Kashmiris, 01 for Afghan national and 01 for Sports are reserved at Master level as per prescribed criteria.
- Candidates having NTS score are required to submit the NTS score card along with Application Form.
- Candidates who want to improve the score or have no score are required to fill in the NTS Registration Form and submit it to the concerned department/institute, along with a bank draft of Rs.350 (non-refundable NTS Test charges) from Habib Bank Limited, Allied Bank Limited or United Bank Limited for NTS Admission Test.
- Only NTS registered and passed candidates are eligible for admissions.
|NTS Test (9.00 a.m.)||Sunday, October 09, 2011|
|NTS Result||Thursday, October 13, 2011|
|Display of Provisional lists for interview (passed candidates only)||Monday, October 17, 2011|
|Interviews||Wednesday, October 19, 2011|
|Display of First Merit lists||Saturday, October 22, 2011|
|Last date for submission of dues||Monday, October 31, 2011|
|Commencement of classes||Thursday, November 3, 2011|
Duly filled-in application form along with the attested copies of the required documents, four photographs (passport size), must reach to the respective departments/institutes of University of Science and Technology (UST), Bannu, till October 04, 2011. Incomplete applications forms would not be entertained.
Test will be held at Institute of Engineering and Computing Sciences (IECS), UST, Kohat Road, Bannu, while interviews will be conducted in the respective departments.
For further information, you may please contact:
Inamullah Khan, Deputy Registrar,
University of Science and Technology,
Main Campus, Bannu Township, Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (0928) 633830, 621193 (IECS, Eng) 610120 (IMS) 633022 (Chem) 633321 (Botany) 633373 (Physics) 621101(IER)
E-mail: deputyregistrar (at) live (dot) com