Institute of Education and Research (IER) at University of the Punjab, Lahore, has admissions open to Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Montessori Teachers Training for Session 2011. The PGD in Montessori Teachers Training is a one year Evening program.
Keeping in the view the expanding system of pre-school education in the country and responding to the increasing demand of teachers from public and private sector, the Institute of Education and Research, a pioneer institute of teacher education in Pakistan, has launched teacher training program in Montessori since 2007. Application for next batch of students are invited.
The course will comprise following five avenues:
- Exercises of Practical Life,
- Sensorial Development,
- Language Development, and
- Child Psychology through Cultural Components.
- Bachelor degree with at least 2nd division.
- Last date to apply: February 1, 2011
- Commencement of classes: February 14, 2011
- Class timings: 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. (twice a week)
Application forms are available from Central Record Office, IER.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Institute of Education and Research (IER),
University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 42) 99231263/5