Center for Clinical Psychology at University of the Punjab, Lahore, has invited applications for admission to the 12 months program in Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology, consisting of three terms, for the Session 2011-2012.
The following will be basis for selection:
- The students having passed M.A. / M.Sc. Psychology / Applied Psychology in First Division / B-Grade from a recognized university in Pakistan or equivalent are eligible for admission.
- The applicants have to clear the multiple choice “Admission Test” based on M.A./ M.Sc. Curriculum in Psychology / Applied Psychology and Group Talk / Discussion.
- In addition, the students have to clear the Interview conducted by a panel of Clinical Psychologists / Faculty.
Number of seats available is 20.
The merit will be worked out on the basis of:
- 50% weightage to the marks obtained by the candidate in M.A./M.Sc. (Psychology / Applied Psychology) plus marks obtained in the M.A. / M.Sc. (Psychology / Applied Psychology) papers, Abnormal Psychology and Clinical Psychology / Guidance and Counseling / Child Psychology.
- 25% weightage to the marks obtained in the Admission Test and 25% weightage to the marks obtained in the Interview.
Applications on prescribed form available from the office of the Centre for Clinical Psychology, University of the Punjab, Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore, must reach the Director, Center for Clinical Psychology latest by Friday, February 4, 2011. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Written Test will be held on Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at the Center for Clinical Psychology, University of the Punjab, Lahore, and the list of candidates qualifying for the interview will be displayed on Friday, February 11, 2011.
Interview of the candidates qualifying the written Test will be held on February 14 and 15, 2011 at the Centre.
No hostel accommodation would be available to the admitted students.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Dr. Aisha Sitwat, In charge,
Center for Clinical Psychology,
University of the Punjab,
Quaid-e-Azam Campus, Lahore, Pakistan.