University of the Punjab has admissions open to Six Sigma and Project Management professional courses at Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Institute of Quality and Technology Management.
Six Sigma Qualify Improvement Using Minitab
- Introduction to Quality
- Cost of Quality
- What is Six Sigma?
- Six Sigma Metrics
- DMAIC Methodology – Tools and Techniques
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Computer Statistical Software (Minitab – 15)
Who Should Attend?
- Production Managers, Quality Control / Quality Assurance Managers, other professionals and graduates.
Duration of the Course: 2 months (2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday, November 29, 2010 to December 21, 2010)
Timing of the Classes: 06:00 to 09:00 pm
Tuition Fee: Rs.20,000
Project Planning and Control Using P3
- Introduction to Project and Project Management
- CPM / PERT Techniques
- Earned Value Analysis
- Introduction to Primavera Project Planner
- Classification Using Activity Codes and IDs
- Inputting Basic Activity Data
- Inputting Logic Relationships
- First Schedule Run
- Inputting Activity Calendar
- Resource and Cost Assignment
- Layout and Formatting Options
- More Formatting Options
- Printing Layouts
- Project Updating
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers, Engineers, other Professionals having interests in project planning and control; and graduate students for adding to their hands on skills.
Duration of the Course: 4 Weeks (2 days a week, Tuesday to Friday, January 25, 2011 to February 4, 2011)
Timing of the Classes: 06:00 pm to 09:00 pm
Tuition Fee: Rs.10,000
Admission forms of the courses can be obtained in person from November 8, 2010 from Institute of Quality and Technology Management.
Last date for submission of Application is November 18, 2010 for Six Sigma Quality Improvement Using Minitab course and January 19, 2011 for Project Planning Control Using (P3) course.
For further information and queries, you may please contact:
Col (R) Fazal Ul Rahman
Mobile phone: (+92 302) 4498848
Hakeem-Ur-Rehman (Resource Person)
Mobile phone: (+92 333) 4753209
Faculty of Engineering and Technology,
Institute of Quality and Technology Management,
University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.