Ziauddin College of Bio-Medical Engineering at Faculty of Engineering, Ziauddin University, Karachi, has invited applications for admission in 3rd batch to the 4-year degree program BE / BS Biomedical Engineering for session 2012.
The program is approved by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Minimum 60% marks in HSC (Pre-Medical / Pre-Engineering / General Science Group) with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- A Level or an equivalent qualification and Diploma in Associate Engineers (Biomedical /Electrical / Electronics) with at least 60% marks in the relevant discipline.
Note: Students who have secured percentage between 50% and 59% may also apply to join zero semester.
Classes will be held in City Campus.
Revised Admission Schedule
- Last date for submission of application: November 26, 2011
- Entry Test: November 27, 2011
- Interviews: November 29, 2011
- Commencement of classes: January 16, 2012
Prospectus and Application Forms
- For local (Pakistani) students: Rs.1,500
- For overseas applicant: US$100
- Application Processing Fee at the time of application form submission: Rs.1,500
- For out of Karachi applicants additional courier cost for each dispatch: Rs.200
Prospectus and application form can be obtained and submitted at:
City Campus: F-103, Block B, North Nazimabad, Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (021) 36648237 Ext: 334
Fax: +92 (021) 36644153
For further information, you may please contact:
Admission Secretariat, Registrar’s Office,
Ziauddin University, 4/B, Shahra-e-Ghalib, Block 6, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan
Telephone: +92 (021) 35862937-9 Ext: 599
Fax: +92 (021) 35862940
E-mail: info (at) zu.edu.pk